Saturday, January 19, 2008

my first class in edu 3217

when i register my subject for my sem 4 classes, i was so scared when there is a subject called "Teaching the LAngauge of Drama". It's drama man! The language is oldish language, can i handle it? that is the first question that came into my mind. but, luckily, after the first class, i was quite relief. as when i study the first drama for the class (entitled "Oedipus Rex"), i found out that it is quit interesting and drama is not really that hard as i think. further more, my lecturer for this class is Dr. Edwin, so as long as im concentrate in the class, i think that is not much problem for me in this class. you knw, Dr. Edwin is really a good lecturer. hehe. anyway, this is an interesting subject and i really enjoy reading drama.

1 comment:

agnes N risni said...

When I think back about our first class on drama, it was really an unforgettable moment not only for me I guess but also for the rest of my course mate. As soon as Dr. Edwin opened his mouth and talked about drama stuff, I was asking myself “Am I in a right class?” Well, the reason why that question suddenly popped in my mind is because whatever Dr. Edwin said in the first class seems to be difficult for my brain to process. Just like what Eunice has said, the language is quite old and very difficult to guess the meaning. However, with the help from Dr. Edwin everything seems to be slightly easier for us to catch up whatever he wants us to know about drama. I admit that before taking the subject, I had never taking drama so seriously. I guess from now onwards, I should pay more attention and learn more about it from the expert himself, Dr. Edwin. “Oedipus Rex” is the first drama that we’re looking at and I find it interesting as my friend and I take an opportunity to act out the drama for our further understanding. For now on, I guess I need to change my point of view regarding drama which I think is very boring before I was introduced to what drama is actually like.